I believe that I drink too much, too often. I have tried to cut down alone, but I find myself falling into the same habits. Is there somebody that can help me reduce my consumption?

Mann, 38 år fra Akershus

RUStelefonen svarer:

If you have a GP (fastlege), we recommend you to get an appointment and ask for help. Your GP can refer you to alcohol treatment. Some municipalities also have offers for alcohol treatment, you can check their website for information, or contact us so we can check for you.