i wanna talk about an adiciton and solutions to it, like a rehab center or something

Mann, 18 år fra Rogaland

RUStelefonen svarer:

If you have an RGP (fastlege) in Norway, you should ask him/her for help. You can get a fastlege here. You can also kontakt a «Helsestasjon for ungdom» where you live.